My lovely followers

zaterdag 20 februari 2010

Book of Spain



Off course... When you have a lot of flowers, you can achieve beautiful projects without having to look at a flower or two :)



I always seem to have a glueing problem. I lay down all my materials just perfect and when I want to glue it to my page, something always tend to shift, so I don't like it any more. Now I've found the perfect solution. I just took a picture of my unfinished, unglued lay-out. Then I removed all the items and glued them together one by one using my camera.
The first pictured is my unglued page, the second picture is my finished page as it stands beautifully in my scrapbook.
Can you see the difference?


With this page I'm entering the Practical Scrappers contest too, where the theme is 'flowers'. I think there will be a lot of entries. Who doesn't love flowers?
You can't see it really well, but in the picture my friend is giving a flower to the other friend, so another flower used. LOL.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful job on this great layout! Wonderful placement,too - I'll have to borrow your trick!
    Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What beautiful colour combinations!! Love the flowers you chose. Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen