My lovely followers

zaterdag 20 februari 2010

Book of Spain

This is a lay-out from Water World. I've had to nag all week to go here, but I've looooooved this Water Park. I have never been to such a water park before and this was a dream come true.
We took sooooo much pictures that you wouldn't believe it if you saw it. From those pictures I made a selection and managed to put 7 pictures on one lay-out. This is a personal record for me. Still, I find that the page doesn't seem too crowded and everything comes together here. This is thanks to a sketch from Creative Scrappers that inspired me to do the page like this. As I said before, almost all of my lay-outs are inspired using the sketches from this website, because they are so versatile and I almost immediately think: 'I know which picture I could use for this sketch'. So thanks Creative Scrappers for beeing my inspiration :).
Enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten