My lovely followers

maandag 28 juni 2010

Thank you


**THIS IS MY SECOND POST. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO LOOK AT THE OTHER CARD **

Boy, is it HOT here in Belgium!! Even climbing the stairs costs me too much effort.
So instead of making a card, I finally took the time to photograph a card I made a little bit earlier this week.
And wednesday, school holiday is finally there, so time for another WOYWW and time to visit other people's blogs too!! Yay!


I thought the dress looked a little plain after colouring it, so I decided to do some faux stitching on it with a white gelpen. Looks soooo much better! I also putted some Stickles on her wings to make them look all glittery. I love being a girl :)


Materials:
Stamp ~ Magnolia
Papers ~ The Latte Stack (all of them :))
Flowers ~ ?
Embellies ~ Whiff of Joy charm and head pins, leaves, buttons and pearls
Colour ~ Copic Markers

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this card girl!!! Adding the Stickles on the wings was a brilliant idea! The paper you used is so cute :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the colours on this cared, and the image is so cute, the white stitching looks perfect.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen