My lovely followers

donderdag 19 augustus 2010

A little bit of magic might help...




Been really enjoying scrapping again, and completely now I've FINALLY found the papers I've always wanted to work with.
Too bad I have to go back to work soon. Oh well, can't have holidays all year round can I?
Been preparing my classroom too and I am so eager to see the new kids faces again :)

Back to the card... Sorry about the quality, I photographed it under my window where a lot of light came through.
I used another Whiff of Joy image with a text from the Sentiment Collection, that fits this stamp perfect.
Used my fab MS punches again, Stickled a little bit, added some pearls, distressed the edges and my card was born.
Thought it would be fun if it looked as if she had pearls on her, so used my Liquid Pearls, which I think I'm becoming very good at! (If I say so myself :))


Card recipe:
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy
Colour Medium ~ Derwent pencils, Distress ink
Flowers ~ from my stash, don't know what brand they are
Punches ~ MS / Doily hearts / Large butterfly punch
Extra ~ Pearls, liquid pearls

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten