My lovely followers

maandag 13 december 2010

Have a jolly holiday

Dear dear diary, I've been a bad bad girl (~Pink ~)

Sorry for being such a verrrry bad blogger lately.

However, I've been very busy! Not just making cards, but schoolwork, dance projects, you name it!

Here are two cards with the same idea, but completely different.
I drew a circle for both cards, punched out a whole bunch of snowflakes and butterflies and stamped my image in the centre (but a little bit to the right).
Oh, I love all my butterfly punches. Never was a big fan of punches until I discovered all the possibilities!

I decorated the inside of the 'jolly' card too, but totally forgot to photograph it. Dôh!


Materials:
Stamps ~ from a fair, so no idea what brand
Colour medium ~ Copic Markers
Punches ~
° big butterfly: Martha Stewart
° Small butterflies: all Pipoos
° Big snowflakes: Marianne design
° Small snowflakes: Pipoos

That's it! Easy huh?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten