My lovely followers

woensdag 21 maart 2012

SHAPE EZ Whimsy Challenge


Hello and welcome to another exciting challenge!
This week we are shaking things up. 
We are challenging you to make a card or something else, because our challenge is: 'Anything goes!'
But we would love it if you'd have a go at our EZ shapes this week!
In this card I've made the flowers using the shape EZ template flower_swirl.
You can cut it out by hand or you can use a cutting machine. I've used my Silhouette.
Pop over to the Whimsy Challenge blog *click* to see what other shapes there are and to take a look at the fabulous designs my other teammates made.
So if you're up for an easy challenge, then by all means... We would like to see your creations! After all... they aren't calles EZ shapes for nothing ;)

Have fun playing and hope to see you at the Whimsy Challenge blog!

Here's my supply list:

Papers ~ My Mind's Eye
Cupcakes ~ Silhouette
Colour medium ~ Copic Ciao
Flowers ~ EZ Shape flower_swirl
Punch ~ Martha Stewart
Extra ~ distressing

Greetz

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Pracht van een kaartje Evi !
    Liefs
    Margo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous Evi! I like the vintage look and those flowers are fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooi kaartje is dit zeg!! Super!
    Groetjes,
    Martha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen